Job Description: Encompass Health Organizational Development department is seeking a skilled, highly motivated individual to serve as an Organizational Development Project Manager (OD Project Manager). This role is ideal for candidates that enjoy using human capital data to assess learning needs and design comprehensive learning interventions and programs. The OD Project Manager would partner and consult with key stakeholders in leading some of the flagship programs within Management and Leadership Onboarding areas, such as Leadership Orientation, Preceptor Programs, etc. The incumbent will spur capability across the enterprise by focusing on delivering programs, interventions and insights that focus on accelerating leadership capability and knowledge across our business footprint.
This role reports to the Associate Director of Organizational Development. Be a part of a team where you will engineer, facilitate and measure learning solutions to help leaders perform at their best, manage their teams and deliver top sustainable performance. If you enjoy combining actionable data insights, top facilitation skills and fun – then consider bringing your talent and expertise and join us on our mission to build the best culture and leaders at Encompass Health.
- CPLP preferred
- Bachelor's degree with a concentration in Organizational Development, Human Resources, Psychology, Management or related field
- Master's preferred
- Minimum 3 years work experience with 1 year experience in providing end-to-end solutions
- Experience in Healthcare a plus
- Provides technical support for OD including but not limited to surveys, LMS, SharePoint, data management, analysis and reporting
- Serves as liaison for vendor products and services as they relate to the position's responsibilities, holding vendors accountable for commitments and obligations
- Applies a systematic process for analyzing human performance gaps and closing them
- Delivers engaging and effective informal and formal learning solutions in a variety of methods and technologies to address learning needs
- Uses metrics and analytics to measure the impact of solutions
How to Apply: http://rolp.co/lSw9e
Contact Person: David Marshall (David.Marshall@encompasshealth.com)
Site and contents © 2001-2018, Birmingham Chapter ATD, all rights reserved.Contact Us: Birmingham Chapter ATD, PO Box 19764, Birmingham, AL 35209 | E-mail